Senior Technical Product Manager, IQL Publisher Platform
Imagine a world where every car with a smartphone is safer, where massive amounts of data and insights makes cities safer and reduces insurance costs for everyone.
At Zendrive, our mission is to make roads safer today, through data and analytics. We’ve analysed over 200+ billion miles of driving data and kept 70+ million drivers safe on the road. We’re well on our way to revolutionising road safety, and we need your talents to help us accelerate our mission.
The Senior Technical Product Manager, Publisher Platform will be responsible for the technical vision, roadmap and execution for how mobile app publishers can most elegantly integrate Zendrive’s SDK, APIs and get the most from our platform.
You will be hands on with customers, and internal stakeholders to define the features and roadmap that will enable success. Combining your experience and aptitude for working with both business and technical teams, you’ll launch and scale products, and then lead their technical evolution through the full product lifecycle.
What you’ll do
- Meet with customers and prospects as the technical product expert, supporting solutions engineers and customer success managers
- Be the voice of the developer & publisher - deeply understand the needs of our customers’ business, development and engineering teams - separate signal from noise, and proactively share your understanding and expertise with internal team members, working to build the knowledge of others.
- Know the market - what separates a good integration experience from a bad one. What does a publisher’s development team and business team need on a day to day basis to achieve success? What ‘best in class’ looks like and why it matters
- Know the technology - you’ll be hands on with github, XCode, Postman. WWDC and I/O is your 2nd Christmas.
- Drive requirements definition, own the backlog and roadmap, provide input for strategy, and the long-term vision for Zendrive’s insurance solutions
- Develop and maintain roadmap alignment with the company’s strategic initiatives
- Write product requirements documents and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business, design and development teams
- Execute with engineering. Clear the path, give clear direction. Make decisions, move forward today.
- Support in training solutions engineers, and assist in creating technical materials
- Be informed and opinionated with respect to the competition and leverage that knowledge to drive product innovation and market differentiation
What we're looking for
- Deep experience with SDK based mobile ad platforms. You know what speeds a publisher through an integration and what causes hangups.
- Direct hands-on experience with iOS and Android. You’ve written code, you’ve integrated SDKs, debugged APIs, you’ve navigated OS updates, pushed out builds, and published apps.
- Deep knowledge of publisher lifecycle - how do they integrate, how do they test, how do they go-live, how do they maintain, how do they get paid
- 5+ years of experience in product management (customer empathy, roadmap development, requirements gathering and definition, hands on experience working with engineers, day-to-day planning and coordination, supporting sales, marketing and customer success
Personality / Communication
- A structured thinker who applies a methodical approach to solve complex, ambiguous problems
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Credibility and presence. You have a knack for making sure your voice is heard and becoming a trusted expert within a cross-functional team.
- Humble, patient, thoughtful. You successfully build trusted relationships internally and externally, are thoughtful in positioning such that the outcome you want is best achieved.
- Detail-oriented, strong prioritization, and ability to multitask and execute in a face-paced work environment
- User Experience Design - you’re thoughtful about what creates a delightful experience and drives d7, d14, d30 retention
Your application has been successfully submitted.