Software Development Engineer Frontend - III
About Zendrive Zendrive’s mission is to “make roads safer using data and analytics”. To make that a reality, we make a smartphone-first platform that:- Automatically detects vehicle collisions and accidents and helps save lives- Understands and predicts driving behavior, and improves driver safety- Helps drivers and fleets save time and money We want a Frontend Engineer to join our Bangalore team.
About Your Role The front-end team manages the dashboards, developer portal, and other customer-facing products. Technologies used include Typescript, ReactJS, Redux, Saga, HTML, SCSS, Material UI, Jest, Webpack 5
We also have a robust design system and extensively maintain a component library showcased in Storybook.
- Contribute to bulding the next generation highly scalable, reusable, efficient web based applications
- Proactively participate in design and code reviews to build robust application
- Work closely with the design, the product and the backend team to implement versatile frontend solutions
- Optimse the performance and scalability of the application
- Passionately collaborate and communicate with other team members
- Explore and design compelling user interfaces
- Define and execute user-centered tests
Think of your role in these terms:
Problem-solving: break down complex/large problems, implement the optimal solution, and troubleshoot areas of ownership.
Coding: write readable, scalable, and maintainable code with extensive test coverage.
Design: own small-to-medium features from technical design through completion. Identify and fix inefficiencies in the technical roadmap.
Delivery: prioritise tasks and delivering on time.
Coaching: mentor junior engineers in the team and aiding their professional growth.
What’s In It For You
- Receive a competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Be recognized and appreciated for your hard work in our kudos and awards culture
- Build world-class products, such as our Collision dashboard
- Learn with the best: Work with a world-class, industry-leading team of engineers and data scientists
- Work on challenging problems, such as eliminating all road collisions
- Discover both vertical and lateral growth opportunities for your career-
- Enjoy the benefits of a full-time job such as health insurance and spending allowances
- Enjoy the benefits of Zendrive’s culture with regular events, celebrations, and gifts
- Work from a remote location of your choice, until we deem it safe to return to an office environment
Prerequisites You must have:
- Strong understanding of the software design/architecture process- Good understanding of Flux/Redux, REST clients, async/await patterns, ES6 constructs- Basic understanding of python/java/golang/(any backend technologies)
- Solid understanding of web security and debugging capabilities of JS applications
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals.
It will be nice if you demonstrate:
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience in RESTful web service development
- Experience with data visualization techniques-
- Experience with test automation using cypress/selenium and building CI/CD pipelines
- Exposure to AWS or any other cloud services
Your application has been successfully submitted.