Who we are:
Wise Systems builds autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve both fleet efficiency and customer service. At Wise Systems, we believe that companies don’t have to sacrifice efficiency to dramatically improve their customer service, and we’ve built the platform to transform delivery operations.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and is growing rapidly, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
As we continue to grow we’re excited to bring together people who are curious, ambitious, and creative. If you are excited about solving real-world problems and building powerful and usable products, we need you.
What we are looking for:
The Staff Accountant will manage general accounting and financial processes of our company. This individual will be responsible for a variety of daily accounting tasks, including account reconciliations, basic trend analysis, preparing tax documents and updating expense files. You will post transactions to the general ledger using a strong attention to detail. This individual will also carry out relevant administrative duties where necessary.
- Assist in preparation of consolidated internal and external financial statements by analyzing information from the general ledger system and department heads
- Migration of AP process in house and run the posting and payment request through Bill.com
- Billing & Collections, including but not limited to sending monthly & annual bills to customers.
- Prepare general ledger entries
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Analyze current procedures and recommend changes to develop and implement best practice accounting procedures
- Positive Attitude
- 2+years of relevant experience in a similar role, ideally at a tech startup
- Knowledge of SaaS accounting
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Accounting ERP experience, preferably NetSuite, though some experience with Quickbooks a plus
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with direct interaction with management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI Driven Final Mile Logistics