Who we are:
Wise Systems is a high-growth, fast-paced business that is transforming the way companies transport goods, services and people across the Globe. We provide cloud-based autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve fleet efficiency, customer service and capture new markets.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and has grown rapidly, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
Wise Systems is a high-growth, sales driven company hiring exceptional sales professionals. The key to our business growth is finding the right people to join our global organization. If you are ready to accelerate your career and join a team that is transforming an entire industry, we need you.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an Executive Administrator to join the Wise Systems Operations team to provide day-to-day administrative support to key members of the executive team. The ideal candidate brings an ability to handle multiple projects, work well in a dynamic environment, and maximize organizational productivity. In addition, they bring initiative, attention to detail and excellent judgment. They will be responsible for managing the schedules and communications for key company executives, as well as prioritizing emails and phone calls, coordinating meetings, gathering documents to prepare for meetings, and coordinating travel arrangements.
- Handle scheduling for senior executives, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, and other company logistics.
- Calendar management, including coordinating complex scheduling f and flow of information to senior executives
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination.
- Administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, restocking, and maintenance of filing system and contact database.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all information, materials, and exercise discretion at all times.
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite.
- 3+ years experience in administrative role reporting directly to senior executives.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Adaptable professional who enjoys a challenge.
- Excellent time-management skills, proven ability to meet deadlines and organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Proficiency in GSuite and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment and take on additional projects and responsibilities as assigned by executives.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI Driven Final Mile Logistics