Growth Manager, Delivery Service Partner/Carrier
Swyft is a software-enabled B2B marketplace that enables any sized merchant, brand or retailer with same and next-day delivery at rates comparable to 2+ day delivery. Our mission is to create world-class delivery experiences for shoppers & help merchants grow sales with the most scalable and flexible same/next-day delivery service.
We aren’t just a shipping and logistics company, we are building the data and framework layer for how a trillion parcels will move within hundreds of cities. Swyft is air traffic control for parcels routed from your favorite store to your door, and you can help us realize this vision. Founded in April 2020, we are fueled by creating delightful customer and employee experience through an experimental and data driven approach. We’ve recently raised over $20M and are backed by the world’s best investors including Inovia Capital, Forerunner Ventures, Golden Ventures, Trucks VC, and Shopify.
As a strategic thinker and executor, the Growth Manager, Delivery Service Partner/Carrier will report to the Director of Marketplace and join the Marketplace team in leading all things related to the acquisition of last mile carriers on our two-sided marketplace. We’re looking for an up-and-coming growth leader who is able to develop an acquisition strategy (performance marketing, referral engines, WOM marketing, etc.). This is a high-impact, high-visibility role with exposure to all aspects of the business and external stakeholders.
Within a few months, you'll be expected to build a small yet expert team to lead the regional acquisition of courier companies, exceed acquisition targets, and devise various solutions with our delivery partners to deliver on the various last-mile needs of our merchants.
Here's how you'll make an impact:
- Source and maintain a pipeline of delivery partners
- Ensure Swyft has the best delivery partners in the marketplace, as it relates to service and cost
- Build a high-performing team of regionalized Growth Managers from the ground up to scale Swyft’s service across North America
- Collaborate with the Sales team to create solutions that meet the merchants’ needs
- Create performance management plans for our courier partners
- Design and implement courier acquisition and training strategies, campaigns, and more
- Lead the team to exceed growth targets, all day, every day
What you bring to the team:
- At least 5 years of experience working with delivery service partners and/or last-mile couriers/carriers
- Experience selling to key stakeholders of last-mile couriers/carriers
- A self-starter who brings their curiosity for learning and ability to remain adaptable in a high-growth environment
- A passion for problem solving, even when the going gets tough
What success in the first 60 days looks like:
- Identify potential courier partners within strategic cities of North America and build a pipeline
- Onboard at least 2 new partners into our network
- Have an early playbook to identify the right regional couriers and accompanying acquisition/growth tactics
- Set the stage to attract, hire, and foster the growth of a team of regional Growth Managers
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and equity options
- An engaging remote-first culture that focuses on output, flexibility, and work-life balance
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- A flexible PTO policy to allow you to take the time off you need
- $1,500 Work from Home Allowance to improve your home office workspace
- An annual Training and Development Allowance to put towards your professional development
- Annual company off-site (pending COVID restrictions)
Similar roles to what we're seeking are: “Growth Manager, Carrier Partnership,” “Manager, DSP Growth, “Carrier Partnership Manager”, or “Manager, Carrier Sales & Partnership”. If you have relevant experience in these roles and are interested, we'd love to hear from you!
At Swyft, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let the recruiting team know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delight your customers with affordable same-day delivery