Talent Acquisition Manager
Skyryse wants to allow anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by the Skyryse operating system, we automate flight controls and management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error in all flight stages, and in emergency situations. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
Why this role is mission critical:
The Talent Acquisition Manager will work with teams to quickly scale and help build a high performing team to enable Skyryse to achieve its mission to revolutionize aviation technology with the goal of making every person on the planet a pilot while creating the safest mode of transportation ever.
- Develop best in class talent acquisition initiatives and best practices
- Develop robust hiring plans with hiring managers
- Attract, select and onboard highly skilled and diverse candidates who possess
- Lead, inspire and mentor recruiting and sourcing team members to help them develop and grow
- Proactively communicate our talent strategy and productivity to leadership team members and hiring managers
- Be hands on in owning, sourcing and hiring top talent
- Have a bias towards action and getting the best talent quickly
- Forecast and report key analytics to track recruiting and sourcing metrics and measure progress against TA team OKRs
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events
- Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors, sourcers and recruiters
- Develop creative and non-traditional ways to source and bring in the best talent
- Expert use of ATS utilizing all features such as Greenhouse (preferred)
- Review employment applications, reference checking data and background check reports
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process and ways to eliminate them
- Conduct best practices interviewing and sourcing workshops for key leaders, hiring managers, talent and interviewing teams
- Create procedures and processes for improving the candidate experience ensuring it is best in class
- 7+ years of experience across Talent Acquisition
- Minimum of 3 years technical recruiting experience
- At least 1 year in a TA lead role preferred or 3 years as a senior recruiter
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Superior verbal, written, and presentation communication skills with all levels (IC to Executive)
- Ability to build trust and successfully influence without authority
- Great attitude to improve processes to serve people
- Possess Humble, Hungry and People Smart virtues and a model of the Ideal Team Player
- Live our Skyryse values and be a culture ambassador
- Ability to use data and analytics to develop insights and drive decisions
- Strong bias for action that is motivated by exceeding expectations and a sense of urgency
- Proven track record for achieving hiring goals and OKRs driven by and aligned with our business milestones
- Aerospace talent acquisition experience
- SPHR, PHR or SHRM CPR Certification
- Previous experience recruiting in a startup environment
- Experience leading or being a key member of high performance talent acquisition teams through times of hyper growth
We have great benefits:
- The opportunity to change the world
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment and a team of smart, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Principals only, please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Skyryse.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Safety Through Simplicity