Assoc Integration Analyst
- Responsible for providing technical consulting and support services to independent software vendors (ISVs) and internal partners as they progress through the API integration development and certification process. Expected to be able to work with multiple parties concurrently, each in various stages of the certification process.
- Responsible for certifying ISV applications and workflows are utilizing CDK APIs correctly and adhering to CDK standards and best practices for application integration.
- Responsible for collaborating with Solutions Engineers to provide technical integration assessments for ISV applications on an as needed basis.
- Responsible for providing technical support to the product development teams and certifying APIs in preparation for their release for use by ISVs.
- Responsible for troubleshooting product development and production support application integration issues as necessary. Serves as the Tier 3 escalation point for production support issues escalated by Fortellis Support.
- Responsible for assisting ISVs with managing API changes (adding APIs, removing APIs, upgrading to new versions of APIs) to their application integration.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing ISV simulation testing of CDK applications.
- Responsible for acquiring and maintaining in-depth knowledge of CDK applications, application workflows, and APIs.
- Responsible for providing input and recommendations to Fortellis product development teams based upon experiences using the product.
- Responsible for contributing to efforts to continuously improve organizational processes, such as the identification and documentation of standards and best practices related to the activities of their role in Fortellis Operations.
- 3+ years’ experience working with the software development life cycle, software integration (APIs) or data exchange between software applications, software requirements, troubleshooting software issues, and testing software to ensure that it meets requirements
- 3+ years’ experience working with and/or supporting CDK software applications such as CDK Drive (Finance & Insurance, Accounting, Parts, and Service), CDK Service, Elead, Roadster, Salty
- Strong communication skills are required as this is a customer facing position
- Strong organizational skills and be able to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Strong understanding business environments and associated processes and the ability to effectively communicate about them to a technical audience
- Must be able to work with very little supervision
- Must possess excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to effectively manage the expectations of Customers, Product/Program/Project Managers, Developers, and QA Engineers
- Experience within the automotive industry and automotive dealership management preferred
- Experience working with ENGLISH query language and DMS operating system preferred
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline, related field or equivalent work experience required.
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Commerce Platform for Car Buying