Senior Product Manager
Are you someone that loves dissecting user experience problems that impact billions of dollars in consumer spend across the globe each year? Do you enjoy distilling the needs of consumers and businesses to make a complex retail transaction effortless?
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager on the Roadster team who will own the vision, strategic development and measurement of vehicle trade-in and showroom presentation.
And when we say “own”, we mean it. As a leader in the organization you’ll be directly responsible for the success of building a system that is agnostic to, and integrates seamlessly with all types of marketplaces and defines the future of car buying.
You will work directly with Engineering, Product Design, Sales, and Marketing to define product strategy, build the roadmap and execute. You will own the successes and failures of your product area and be responsible for constant improvement and iteration.
We started Roadster to transform the way people buy & sell cars. We developed the automotive industry’s first end-to-end commerce platform with a modern, consumer-first experience, enabling dealers to sell cars directly from their websites or in the showroom. We empower dealerships to provide the same effortless experience in buying a car that consumers have come to expect online.
- 4+ years experience as a product manager in a user-centric organization
- Experience owning and operating a B2B or consumer-facing product line
- And enjoy ambiguity, experimenting to validate or invalidate a hypothesis, and searching for opportunities to enhance the consumer vehicle purchasing experience
- Managed partnerships with third parties to integrate a product or workflow effectively
- The ability to define product priorities based on customer and company value
- Experience working in a dynamic product development organization that doesn’t closely adhere to traditional product structures (agile, waterfall, etc) for the sake of process but instead practices structure that enables the team to do their best work
- The ability to drive product decisions based on data and intelligence
- Excellent communication skills clearly articulating vision, strategy and priorities to all levels of the organization
Nice to have:
- Experience working in product organizations built in Ruby, Vue.js and utilizing AWS and Heroku technologies
- Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager experience
- Automotive or E-commerce domain experience
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Commerce Platform for Car Buying