River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. Currently, the company is in the product development stage with prototypes being tested on the road. The vehicle will go on sale on Sep-22. River is backed by marquee international investors - Israel based Maniv mobility and US based Trucks VC. These are mobility focussed funds backed by some of the big names in the automotive industry. River is founded by experienced automotive professionals - Vipin George is ex-Lead Designer at Honda, Ultraviolette and Aravind Mani is ex-VP at Ultraviolette, an EV startup backed by TVS Motors. River is a fast growing company with an R&D team of 60 engineers now. The company targets to be 250-300 employees by the end of 2022.
Title : Sr. E/E Vehicle Integration Engineer
1) Experience: 4-6 years
2) Btech: EEE/ECE/ICE
3) Skillset: Understanding, expertise and experience working on electric vehicle architectures and systems: battery charging systems and battery management, battery thermal management, electric motors, and powertrain electronics. should have sound knowledge of embedded systems. Minimum B.tech in Electrical, Electronics or related field. Minimum 3 years' experience in Electric Vehicle Powertrain System Engineering.
1. Define Electrical System architecture
2. Understand signal level and power level system interactions required for achieving different functionalities.
3. Take inputs from Design, validation and manufacturing teams to periodically update system architecture.
4. Work with hardware design engineers and firmware engineers to understand sub-system states and how they transition depending on user actions and how they affect the overall vehicle state.
5. Active participation in harness design.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
High-Quality Mobility Solutions