MBD Simulation Engineer
River is an electric vehicle startup building multi-utility scooters. The company builds products ground up with a strong focus on design and engineering. Currently, the company is in the product development stage with prototypes being tested on the road. The vehicle will go on sale on Sep-22. River is backed by marquee international investors - Israel based Maniv mobility and US based Trucks VC. These are mobility focussed funds backed by some of the big names in the automotive industry. River is founded by experienced automotive professionals - Vipin George is ex-Lead Designer at Honda, Ultraviolette and Aravind Mani is ex-VP at Ultraviolette, an EV startup backed by TVS Motors. River is a fast growing company with an R&D team of 60 engineers now. The company targets to be 250-300 employees by the end of 2022.
Title : MBD Simulation Engineer (Multibody Dynamics)
You will be part of the Mechanical R&D team and undertake responsibilities for these:
- Vehicle dynamics simulations w.r.t all platforms lay-outs
- Comfort simulations w.r.t all platforms of lay-outs
- Stability simulations w.r.t all platforms of lay-outs
- Tire simulations and MBD simulations all platforms
- Establishing joint loads and catering bolt-torque calculations
- You should hold a BTech degree and have minimum relevant experience of 4 years
- You should be familiar with Motion Solve, Motion View, Hyper Graph, Msc Adams
Your application has been successfully submitted.
High-Quality Mobility Solutions