Head of Computer Vision
We’re looking for an experienced, detail-oriented individual to join our team in Novi Sad, Serbia, or from a remote location within Europe. This is an opportunity to apply your cross-functional skill sets, creativity and experience in computer vision, machine learning, autonomous systems to solve exciting product development challenges. This is a senior position within our engineering team, focused on leadership for computer vision topics.
What you’ll do
- Developing and optimizing software architecture for real-world problems while matching or exceeding customer requirements.
- Develop and adapt advanced computer vision and state-of-the-art deep learning techniques for object detection/classification/tracking and scene understanding.
- Collaborate with a team of developers, product owners, industry experts and technical Leads to deliver innovative solutions using bleeding edge software tools.
Who you are
- You have a MSc or Phd degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in 3D computer vision and video analytics algorithms, such as image segmentation, 3d reconstruction, object and motion classification, detection, tracking and classification.
- Experience in machine learning algorithms for vision problems, including deep learning.
- You have strong programming and debugging skills in C++, python and multithreading.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
Ottometric is at the forefront of automotive ADAS and AV validation and training. Our platform is used by automotive system manufacturers to help deliver safe systems used in production vehicles. Our team consists of seasoned automotive, AI and computer vision expertise that have driven successful offerings to market in established companies and successful exists in start-up organizations. We are passionate about helping automotive OEM's and their Tier 1 suppliers modernize and deal with mountains of data to find edge cases and the most interesting data. We're a global team based in Boston, with primary development in Novi Sad, Serbia and offices in the US and Europe.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Accelerating ADAS Validation and Training