Digital Content Manager (Remote)
May Mobility is transforming cities through autonomous technology to create a safer, greener, more accessible world. Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, May develops and deploys autonomous vehicles (AVs) powered by our innovative Multi-Policy Decision Making (MPDM) technology that literally reimagines the way AVs think.
Our vehicles do more than just drive themselves - they provide value to communities, bridge public transit gaps and move people where they need to go safely, easily and with a lot more fun. We’re building the world’s best autonomy system to reimagine transit by minimizing congestion, expanding access and encouraging better land use in order to foster more green, vibrant and livable spaces. Since our founding in 2017, we’ve given more than 300,000 autonomy-enabled rides to real people around the globe. And we’re just getting started. We’re hiring people who share our passion for building the future, today, solving real-world problems and seeing the impact of their work. Join us.
Working closely with the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and distributing a range of content to help key target audiences understand the value of May Mobility, driving awareness, consideration, and engagement with our audiences. The position requires an analytical mindset, plus deep understanding of the digital landscape and effective digital-first content, together with a creative lens to deliver on-brand assets.
The ideal candidate will need a track record of successfully creating impactful content projects and campaigns, delivering results, and collaborating with stakeholders, as well as have strong written communication and project management skills, and be curious about the AV industry and media trends.
- Lead the development and execution of a content marketing & social media strategy focusing on short- and long-term success criteria and metrics, and have ownership of the annual content calendar
- Own the end-to-end process of content distribution from ideation to publication, as well as ongoing campaigns to amplify existing content
- Grow engagement and brand awareness, looking into content types and new platforms, with a focus on LinkedIn, Twitter, & YouTube
- Support Growth Marketing in the launch and optimization paid campaigns on social media platforms
- Increase traffic to the website through engaging and effectively optimized content
- Understand audience pain points to turn them into insightful, action-driving content and create content within channel requirements that can scale
- Drive special website-related projects (e.g. search engine optimization) managing implementation timelines accordingly
- Track and report on content and social media performance to inform business planning and budgeting
- Work hand in hand with agencies to develop compelling and engaging brand assets
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 5+ years experience working in social media, digital communications and/or PR
- Strong experience in digital marketing, SEO & SEM, Google Analytics
- Experience working across a variety of social media platforms, as well as social media management and marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot, Sprout Social and/or Hootsuite
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent writing, editorial and communication skills and experience in writing creative and attention-grabbing content, ‘telling a story’ in an engaging way in long form or for social media posts.
- Strong creative skills in visual media including image selection, video briefing, infographic design
Want to learn more about our culture & benefits? Check out our website!
May Mobility is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with May Mobility to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way. If you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: May Mobility does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, May Mobility does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Nice to move you