Gatik is the leader in autonomous middle mile logistics. We deliver goods safely, quickly, and efficiently in our fleet of medium-duty trucks, connecting people and communities to the goods they really need. With every delivery, we're making the supply chain more reliable, keeping costs low, driving sustainability, and making the roads safer for all road users.
At Gatik, we believe in establishing new standards of success for the autonomous trucking industry every day. In 2021, we launched the world's first fully driverless commercial delivery service with Walmart, a historic milestone that's changing the way we view goods movement forever.
Gatik is a place to learn, lead and grow alongside industry veterans who are defining the future of logistics, and we want you to help us shape the next chapter in our journey.
We are looking for a seasoned marketing professional who can help shape, share and raise the profile of Gatik’s story. The ideal candidate has extensive experience designing and executing sophisticated marketing campaigns across a range of channels, building brands that drive growth, visibility and success, and developing written communication materials and content for digital & social media.
- Design marketing and content strategy to support near- and long-term business and sales goals, and company growth.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to build brand awareness and promote Gatik’s unique product offering and service.
- Develop written communication materials and content for digital and social media.
- In partnership with the creative team, act as a ‘brand guardian’, taking the lead on creating and maintaining consistent language and terminology across all internal and external-facing communications.
- Report on, and analyze, all aspects of communications and marketing, and ensure effective evaluation mechanisms are in place to measure success.
- Lead, plan and manage key external marketing initiatives including conferences, external- and internal-facing events.
- Working in partnership with the communications and creative teams, develop marketing briefs and provide direction to meet company objectives for all public-facing written and visual assets, including print, digital, and video.
- Present ideas and deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with executives and senior leadership about marketing programs and strategies.
- Support the marketing and promotion of the company’s Environmental, Social and Governance principles.
- Contribute expertise to sales strategies and approaches to promote products and services and ensure sales targets are met.
- Gather and analyze customer and market insights to inform partner engagement strategies and increase customer conversions.
- Develop and maintain strong and effective working relationships with partners and partner organizations.
- At minimum, Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Proven experience designing and developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multi-tasking, and decision-making skills.
- Proven track record developing powerful written content, and developing successful online marketing and social media strategies.
- Engaging communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Experience working within the technology sector, preferably with emerging technologies.
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
Working at Gatik
At Gatik, we connect people of extraordinary talent and experience to an opportunity to create a more resilient supply chain and contribute to our environment’s sustainability. We are diverse in our backgrounds and perspectives yet united by a bold vision and shared commitment to our values.
From our offices in the Bay Area, Toronto, and Texas, we pursue big goals with a relentless focus. We are builders who focus on delivering for our customers and each other. We recognize that the path toward excellence balances thoughtful debate with aligned action.
Individuals seeking employment at Gatik are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy status, parent or caregiver status, ancestry, political affiliation, veteran and/or military status, physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Delivery Network for the Middle Mile