We are looking for our very first Sales Manager! You will play a vital role in our journey to establish the world’s first and most comprehensive market platform that enables circular batteries.
- Developing the sales playbook, goals and quotas, and sales plans together with CMO
- Developing commercial agreements and partnerships with prospective clients together with CEO.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to deepen customer relations, evaluate needs and promote products and services. Enjoy the stage!
- Develop and preparing weekly and monthly reports to drive sales
- Leveraging information from clients to develop our services together with the CTO
We will develop a remuneration package that is made up of market competitive salary, commission and potentially options.
Skills & Requirements
The battery industry grows exponentially into soon being one of the biggest and most impactful industries on the planet. Excellence is therefore fundamental to become an industry leader - and Cling strives to be excellent. A lack of extensive experience can for the same reason be balanced with genuine and proven passion in our pursuit. We promote the entrepreneurial spirit and look for you who thrive in testing, failing, learning, improving and ultimately scaling!
- Demonstrated ability in business-to-business (B2B) sales.
- Comfort and expertise in sales execution from lead generation, negotiations to successful completion and after-market interactions with sellers and buyers. A plus to have experience in Salesforce or other CRM system.
- Able to work in a small team with high degrees of autonomy, responsibility, and collaboration. You should be self-motivated, independent and willing to get hands-on solving any problem that needs help to move forward.
- Able to work in an international sales context – experience in negotiating with counter-parties and customers across the globe.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Team language is English.
About the company
The entrance of large battery systems is a massive global waste challenge. Fortunately, the very same challenge is providing a unique window of opportunity to integrate circularity at the very core of our society. Inspired by this, Cling is on a mission to close the loop of lithium-ion batteries - the key technology for sustainable energy.
Cling Systems is developing the world's first b2b market platform for spent electric vehicle batteries. By digitising waste batteries and making their raw material content sourceable, Cling enable recyclers to replace mining companies. Thus, Cling is developing the world’s first online mine.
About the team
Cling was founded by William Bergh in 2020 and the team consists of 6 full time employees and counting who secured 21 Msek in funding from Trucks VC, First Venture VC, Voyagers Climate tech fund in december 2021.
To adventure beyond horizons, to explore off the beaten path, to take lead. To trust in our significance in this world and our potential to change it. To risk. For the potential of prosperity. For fairness. For the unknown. That is the spirit of Cling.
The world is decentralising and digitising. We were founded under Covid and know the fantastic opportunities with remote working. However, our company culture is of highest priority and we therefore prefer non-remote working. We love whiteboard workshops, after-works and spontaneous discussions. Another reason for being on-site is because we reside in one of the most beautiful offices in the centre of Stockholm. The Castle is neighbours with the Royal Castle, and we have our own rooms and a fully equipped gym and sauna.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Enabling Circular Lithium-Ion Batteries