Sales Development Representative
Axle is the all-in-one financial services platform that is rapidly disrupting the $250 billion freight intermediary market. Its proprietary technology allows freight brokers to simplify their financing operations and easily access the working capital they need to grow. Axle automates invoicing, collections, and payments - ultimately delivering a better customer experience. A remote-first company, Axle has been named a Best Place To Work by Built In.
What Excites You:
- You'll be able to network with different entrepreneurs every single day
- You'll get the opportunity to connect with new prospects daily and be presented with a new set of challenges to solve which keeps it exciting.
- Company culture that is amazing: Laughing and connecting with our peers and even our prospects. Heading to quarterly off-site meetings and being fully remote
- A company that has a solid mission and knowing you're helping businesses.
What you'll do:
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Generate qualified leads through outbound prospecting to freight brokerages through cold calling, direct email and email sequencing.
- Follow up with contacts that opened or clicked on Axle’s marketing emails
- Detailed descriptions and documentation of contacts and accounts within CRM
- Collaborate across organization (internal sales team, product, and operations) to help close deals and provide insight on feedback from clients
- A/B testing on different outreach campaigns to use data for sales enablement
- Schedule appointments and demos for assigned BDO team
What Excites Us:
- Preferably 2+ years of previous SDR experience or outbound sales (cold call) experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay + Generous Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote with Quarterly In-Person Retreats
- Home Office Build-Out Allowance
- Professional Development Budget
- Healthcare Coverage Medical/Dental/Vision Expenses
- Phone and Internet Reimbursement
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- 401K Program
We have unlimited PTO, and we mean it! We incentivize employees taking at least 3 day off each quarter, and require each employee to take a minimum of 5 consecutive days off each year.
We see Axle as a constant work in progress, and the same is true of our people: for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We want to work in the company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help others in the short-term and to push them to grow over the long-term.
At Axle, we don’t just accept our differences. We celebrate them. Axle is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-One Financial Platform for Modern Freight Brokers