Axle is the all-in-one financial services platform that is rapidly disrupting the $250 billion freight intermediary market. Its proprietary technology allows freight brokers to simplify their financing operations and easily access the working capital they need to grow. Axle automates invoicing, collections, and payments - ultimately delivering a better customer experience. A remote-first company, Axle has been named a Best Place To Work by Built In.
What You'll Do:
- Any and all sales action required tasks.
- Obtaining articles of incorporation, terminating old filings, getting additional owner signatures and IDs, onboarding additional entities found, facilitating the buy-out process, and more.
- Overflow projects: Hubspot data clean up, Manual data entry tasks, all social media content creation, and posts, etc.
- Inbound client referral tracking and payments tasks
- Collaborate across the organization (internal sales team, underwriting, and operations) to help approve deals and provide insight on feedback from clients
- Serve as a point of contact between sales and underwriting
What You've Done:
- 1+ years of underwriting experience a plus
- 1+ years of customer service or sales experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay + Generous Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote with Quarterly In-Person Retreats
- Home Office Build-Out Allowance
- Professional Development Budget
- Healthcare Coverage Medical/Dental/Vision Expenses
- Phone and Internet Reimbursement
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- 401K Program
We have unlimited PTO, and we mean it! We incentivize employees taking at least 3 day off each quarter, and require each employee to take a minimum of 5 consecutive days off each year.
We see Axle as a constant work in progress, and the same is true of our people: for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We want to work in the company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help others in the short-term and to push them to grow over the long-term.
At Axle, we don’t just accept our differences. We celebrate them. Axle is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-One Financial Platform for Modern Freight Brokers