Demand Generation Manager
Axle is the all-in-one financial services platform that is rapidly disrupting the $250 billion freight intermediary market. Its proprietary technology allows freight brokers to simplify their financing operations and easily access the working capital they need to grow. Axle automates invoicing, collections, and payments - ultimately delivering a better customer experience. A remote-first company, Axle has been named a Best Place To Work by Built In.
What Excites You:
- We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes digital marketing.
- An advertising and copywriting guru obsessed with optimizing messaging for target audiences.
- Someone to identify new audience segments and strategize unique & relevant ways to gain and keep prospect attention.
- A team player who will work to drive prospects through the funnel, leveraging cross-functional input from the larger revenue team
What You'll Do:
- Drive inbound demand on paid platforms to generate new leads and awareness
- Create marketing engagement & nurturing programs that drive leads through the funnel and convert MQL > SQL>Deal
- Own paid social audiences and keep remarketing efforts up to date
- Strategize and own performance marketing spend, provide recommendations to the team on where to focus communications based on investment plan, ensure spend focus on high-performing marketing tactics
- Segment and prioritize buyer targets and personas.
- Execute multi-channel programs that support buyer demand throughout the funnel to increase sales velocity and conversion rates
- Work with graphic design (internal and external) to create content for marketing programs
What You've Done:
- Titles; Demand generation, performance marketing, inbound marketing
- A background in factoring would be nice, but SaaS, fin tech, B2B tech would be highly preferred
- Managed paid marketing campaigns and budget, reporting
- Nice to have Certifications: Google Ads, Hubspot
- Bonus points:
- Has been at an early stage tech company
- Has experience working with Hubspot, Facebook, Linkedin, GoogleAds
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay + Generous Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote with Quarterly In-Person Retreats
- Home Office Build-Out Allowance
- Professional Development Budget
- Healthcare Coverage Medical/Dental/Vision Expenses
- Phone and Internet Reimbursement
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- 401K Program
We have unlimited PTO, and we mean it! We incentivize employees taking at least 3 day off each quarter, and require each employee to take a minimum of 5 consecutive days off each year.
We see Axle as a constant work in progress, and the same is true of our people: for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We want to work in the company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help others in the short-term and to push them to grow over the long-term.
At Axle, we don’t just accept our differences. We celebrate them. Axle is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-One Financial Platform for Modern Freight Brokers