Desktop Support Engineer
Aperia Technologies is unlocking a new era of efficiency & profitability for commercial vehicle fleets by developing innovative tire inﬂation hardware & analytics solutions. Inventors of the award-winning Halo™ Automatic Tire Inflator and cloud-deployed Halo™ Connect platform, Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of downtime every week and reduces the environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the “backbone of our economy” into the automation age.
The position requires regular travel to the Burlingame and East Bay offices.
- Windows 10 and Mac systems support experience.
- Dell or similar hardware support experience.
- Familiarity with Active Directory and Windows Server OS.
- Understanding of Windows file and print technologies.
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time.
- 2+ years experience in an IT support role.
- At least basic troubleshooting experience and willingness to learn.
- Familiar with Office 365 and or Google Gsuite.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on customer service.
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP protocol stack and OSI model.
- Able to work with little supervision on most basic tasks.
- Familiarity with corporate VPN technologies.
- Basic understanding of Linux.
- Basic Salesforce experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Halo Tire Inflator for Tractors & Trailers