We're looking for a part-time Office Administrator to work closely with our executive team. Duties will include managing the executive team’s schedule, correspondence, and travel, maintaining office supplies, and coordinating general office needs. The ideal candidate will be someone who takes initiative and has great communication skills and organizational abilities.
- Manage executive correspondence and scheduling; prepare executive travel arrangements
- Office support, which includes conference call schedules, replenishment of supplies, business cards management, shipping, and related activities
- Approve corporate card payments
- Act as primary liaison between the company, staff, and office building management, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests
- Update various databases as needs arise
- Various financial and human resources projects as they arise and assigned
Why you should join Zitara Technologies, Inc.
In order to keep climate change to 1.5°C, we’ll need 30% of global GDP (all of energy generation and transportation) to run on batteries by 2035.
Zitara Technologies (YCombinator S20) builds predictive battery management software for transportation and energy customers with large deployments. Their customers operate >$100M deployments of batteries in satellites, EVs, and renewable energy storage installations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Real-Time Fleet Management Platform Designed to Improve Lithium Battery Safety and Longevity