Operations Project Manager
We're looking for an operations project manager to work closely with our R&D, engineering, and operations team members to ensure projects are completed and delivered to customers on time, with quality, and with minimal consumption of resources. The ideal candidate will be someone who takes initiative and has great communication skills and organizational abilities.
- Coordinate and oversee the execution of all the operational needs of Zitara’s customer projects from onboarding to delivery of the final product
- Plan and define timeline and resources needed for new projects
- Track and review performance metrics and generate mitigation plans if not on target
- Manage scheduling of capital equipment such as thermal chambers and battery cyclers
- Develop operational policies and procedures
- Communicate technical matters, schedule considerations, deliverables, and needs
- Manage and present to leadership a budget for the operations team
- Prepare, present, and monitor weekly status report of all operations activities
- Effectively communicate with other departments to enable progress
- Previous work experience managing technical projects
- Experience with project management software
- Clear and effective written and interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge of basic software, spreadsheets, etc.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation
- Ability to keep track of all of the various complex moving pieces involved in the ongoing operations of our business
- Problem-solving and organizational experience with a focus on continuous improvement
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Experience in the battery, electro/mechanical testing laboratory, or electronics industries
Why you should join Zitara Technologies, Inc.
In order to keep climate change to 1.5°C, we’ll need 30% of global GDP (all of energy generation and transportation) to run on batteries by 2035.
Zitara Technologies (YCombinator S20) builds predictive battery management software for transportation and energy customers with large deployments. Their customers operate >$100M deployments of batteries in satellites, EVs, and renewable energy storage installations.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Real-Time Fleet Management Platform Designed to Improve Lithium Battery Safety and Longevity