Interested in helping build a new generation of GNSS satellites at the speed of new space?
GNSS (GPS) creates upwards of $500B in economic value in the US every year, supporting everything from consumer applications, to transportation systems, to time sync for critical infrastructure. As these industries progress towards autonomy the performance and security demands of their navigation systems are increasing beyond what GNSS can support, leaving a need for a cost-effective global solution.
Using lessons we've learned at places like SpaceX and Blue Origin, Xona is constructing a modern satellite network at the rapid pace of the new space industry leveraging the recent wave of technology and regulatory advancements. Building on our patent pending small satellite architecture, we are developing a robust and accurate service that is an independent alternative to GNSS rather than a correction, solving the longstanding challenge of obtaining a reliable high accuracy solution from the very fragile GNSS signals. Our satellite system will provide the first ever high-accuracy global navigation and timing services with the security and resilience modern applications need to operate safely at scale.
Xona is looking for the best and brightest to join our rapidly growing team. Our work environment is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, and we all pitch in to get done what needs to get done! This is a growth opportunity for a highly energetic, excellent communicator with an eager willingness to take on the big and small tasks. This is a unique chance to get into a high growth startup at the ground floor.
As one of the first members of the operations team, you will provide operational support to Xona’s San Mateo office as an integral part of the team. No two days will be alike! You will be responsible for different facets of the day-today operations of Xona from managing facilities, accounting assistance, and community engagement.
Desired Qualifications (not all are expected):
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or related field
- 2+ years in an office management/admin role
- Experience with light accounting/bookkeeping and expense reconciliation
- Experience with community engagement and employee relations
- A passion for creating a positive work environment for everyone
- Tech-savvy and self-starter mindset
- To comply with U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the United States (i.e. Green Card holder), or other protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
UNLEASH THE AGE OF AUTONOMY