Human Resources Generalist
Who we are:
Wise Systems builds autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve both fleet efficiency and customer service. At Wise Systems, we believe that companies don’t have to sacrifice efficiency to dramatically improve their customer service, and we’ve built the platform to transform delivery operations.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and is growing rapidly, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
As we continue to grow we’re excited to bring together people who are curious, ambitious, and creative. If you are excited about solving real-world problems and building powerful and usable products, we need you.
What we are looking for:
Wise Systems is looking for an HR Generalist to join our growing team in Montreal. Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the HR department in Montreal, including hiring and interviewing candidates, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies and making sure our company handbook is properly maintained
- Oversee onboarding for new hires, including provisioning and benefits enrollment
- Organize company perks and team building activities
- Provide routine HR support and be a point-of-contact for general Human Resources inquiries
- Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Purchase office supplies and equipment and maintain proper stock levels
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and office landlord
- Be well-versed in employment laws and regulations in Quebec
- At least 3 years of experience in a hiring or HR-related position
- Strong empathy and interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity and good judgement
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English is required
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI Driven Final Mile Logistics