Director of People Operations
Who we are:
Wise Systems builds autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve both fleet efficiency and customer service. At Wise Systems, we believe that companies don’t have to sacrifice efficiency to dramatically improve their customer service, and we’ve built the platform to transform delivery operations.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and is growing rapidly, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
As we continue to grow we’re excited to bring together people who are curious, ambitious, and creative. If you are excited about solving real-world problems and building powerful and usable products, we need you.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Human Resources Director to join our growing team in Cambridge. This individual will direct and oversee the company’s HR plans in ways that support our mission and overall strategy. The Director of HR serves as a strategic and operational leader who oversees Human Resources functions including talent management, organizational development; employee relations; talent acquisition; on-boarding; off-boarding; performance management; training and staff development initiatives; policy administration; and compensation administration.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization's human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organization's compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Help design and direct training programs for members of leadership.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization's goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- 10+ years of HR experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- In-depth knowledge about local and international Human Resource Processes, employment legislation, and legal regulations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
AI Driven Final Mile Logistics