We are looking for a firmware engineer to join our team in central London who will contribute towards the delivery of our first product: the electric road scooter. Specifically, a firmware engineer who can perform effectively in both development and testing roles. You will be expected to play a contributory or reviewer role in the development of production software whilst leading embedded firmware testing to ensure robustness and performance of our production scooter.
Usually the products aren't as fun as this one! It's an exciting time for us and any engineer would appreciate the challenges associated with bringing a product to market. Our founding team has experience of designing and manufacturing everything from light electric vehicles to electric cars.
- Scale - Over 50% of all journeys can easily be made via e-scooter.
- Utility - Cost-effective, fast, convenient, green, ‘no sweatJ mode of transport.
- Growth - incredibly popular form of city travel, overtaking bike rentals in under 3 years.
- Innovate - Provide solutions to age old problems. Green GOOD DESIGN® Winner 2021.
- Ownership - Create a product that people cherish, champion and talk about.
- Brand - Make electric scooters cool with the first brand people aspire to own.
Minimum: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Computer Engineering or STEM equivalent
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The electric rod scooter