Skyryse wants to allow anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by the Skyryse operating system, we automate flight controls and management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error in all flight stages, and in emergency situations. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
Why this role is mission critical:
Reporting to the Director of Facilities, the Facilities Coordinator will lead and oversee teams in our Los Angeles office. You will serve as a subject matter expert on delivering meaningful workplace experiences, programs and services for our Skyryse team and managing seamless in-office operations as we continue to grow.
- 5+ years of professional experience in facilities management
- Boots-on-the-ground building, facility, or construction project management experience
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing workplace tools, systems, and improvements including guest management, vendor management, etc.
- Experience in office renovation, headcount/spatial planning, maintenance needs, and knowledge of workplace experience programs
- You will manage, maintain, and implement day-to-day operations of facilities activities
- You will monitor and maintain relationships with 3rd party vendors, landlords, and other facilities partners
- You will communicate with ease details around lease compliance, insurance requirements, claims, as required
- You will use successful project management skills — including but not limited to preparing, changing and managing projects scope, quality, and budget
Core Competencies + Skills:
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to effectively interact with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Workplaces Tools & Spatial planning exposure
- Understanding of Operations and Maintenance
- Knowledge of Sustainability & Finance
- Real Estate, Construction, & Property Management knowledge
- Knowledge of Procurement
- Comfort and familiarity in dealing with highly confidential information
- Resilient self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity + constant change
- Maturity (resonates with our core value “company > team > self”)
- Constant learner, deeply curious
- Innovative and excited to roll our your sleeves
We also have great benefits:
- The opportunity to change the world
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Principals only, please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Skyryse.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Safety Through Simplicity