Radar Systems Engineer
Skyryse wants to allow anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by the Skyryse operating system, we automate flight controls and management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error in all flight stages, and in emergency situations. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
Why this role is mission critical:
As an engineer on our Radar team, you will contribute to the precise and accurate state estimation and localization of the aircraft (including in GPS-denied and adverse weather conditions), as well as reliable static and dynamic obstacle avoidance. For this role, you will be responsible for the design and integration of radar solutions into our system. Typically, the tasks will require a combination of known state-of-the-art method implementation and creative new solutions, always under the constraint that the solution be flight-certifiable by the FAA.
- Masters or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering
- Deep understanding of electromagnetic theory, radar principles and antenna design
- 3+ years industry end-to-end design of RF hardware systems
- Testing/Optimization of RF circuits
- Antenna systems design/analysis
- Classical Feedback Control theory
- Notions of Matlab and Simulink, familiarity with Git
We also have great benefits:
- The opportunity to change the world
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible vacation
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Principals only, please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Skyryse.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Safety Through Simplicity