Route Reports' mission is to make global transport and infrastructure safer, more reliable and cost-effective by delivering cutting edge hardware and software. Our devices detect road and rail issues in real time, with data being delivered to our industry leading online platform. We work with the largest transport and infrastructure organisations in the UK such as Network Rail, GTR, and TfL.
We are now at an exciting stage of growth after completing our Seed funding.
We are looking for a passionate and driven data scientist to join our data team where you will design, develop and deploy custom models for our road and rail products.
- Become part of a fast moving team of engineers who are working to bring state of the art technology to rail and road infrastructure.
- Contribute to discussions and decision making on algorithm design and development.
- Work alongside our data team to develop software and algorithms that run in real time on our edge computing devices.
- Use exploratory data analysis to build understanding of various image based or time series datasets, then propose solutions for prediction, visualisation, anomaly detection or other specific requirements.
- Train, evaluate and deploy neural networks for use in our computer vision based pipelines.
- Use AWS for post processing data on the cloud.
- Write documentation for algorithms that we have prototyped and developed
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong programming skills in one of C, C++ or Python.
- Ability to research, propose and evaluate potential algorithms for novel data related problems.
- Keen to learn new skills and gain experience in a rapidly growing company
Nice to have:
- Experience in training, validating and deploying neural networks.
- Familiar with the latest trends and technologies in machine learning and AI.
- Knowledge of modern computer vision algorithms and techniques.
- Knowledge of techniques in signal processing or filtering.
- Experience using cloud services (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud) for data analysis and processing
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The operational intelligence platform for transport and infrastructure