New Business Account Sales - Roadster
The New Business Account Executive is responsible for prospecting and selling Roadster; our digital buying platform to automotive dealerships. While this position will own the management level relationship with his/her partners, there will be several support teams assisting with implementation, training and day to day partner support.
Measures of success:
- Dealer partner acquisition
- Net dollars of new business
- Sales pipeline management (process)
- Develop target account pipeline based on prior industry relationships and company priorities
- Acquire new dealer accounts, meeting or exceeding monthly quota targets
- Manage negotiations effectively, resulting in win-win solutions
- Proactively solicit feedback from dealer prospects and customers
- Provide constructive feedback to Product, Dealer Success, and Integration teams to enhance and improve Roadster’s products and processes
- Manage dealer target accounts and partners in Salesforce
- Either 5+ years of automotive software solutions sales experience & relationship building at the most senior levels of dealer groups and OEM clients. (3rd Party, OEM, SaaS platforms, Captive Finance)
- 5 years of automotive dealership experience as either a BDC or Sales Manager at a high-volume location.
- Proven ability to systematically develop account plans, drive new leads, business opportunities, and close business
- Thorough knowledge of automotive retail processes and products (including financing, leasing, accessories, and service and protection plan offerings)
- Significant understanding of dealer tools, including CRMs, desking solutions, and DMS products
- High level of comfort with digital technology solutions
- Ability to think quickly on your feet and handle ambiguity without getting stressed out
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer first mentality
- Process driven but flexible enough to adapt processes as required by circumstances
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 Commerce Platform for Car Buying