This job is no longer accepting applications.
Joby Aviation is looking for a self-motivated and flexible Water Jet Operator. The role is to assist the water jet operator in making fixtures, jigs, test articles, and flight components while working closely with engineering, fabrication, and machine shop teams. The Joby Aviation team is looking to add to our already dynamic team with good people with great skills,
The Facilities Technician is responsible for performing building tasks. Performance of building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. carpentry, electrical, heating, ventilation, and plumbing, etc.). Performs general preventive maintenance, repairs and other tasks as assigned. This is a full-time, nonexempt hourly position, reporting to the Facilities Manager. Salary for this position will be $25/hr.-$35/hr. This position includes 3 meals a day while onsite, safety equipment, and tools needed on the job site.
- Paint, remodel, refurbish areas as needed
- Repair, maintain/monitor all equipment and amenities
- Remove and properly dispose of all recyclable materials
- Make ready all office space
- Maintain exterior property
- Drive continual improvements to the operational excellence for Joby Facilities
- Resolve facilities issues quickly while minimizing risk and properly communicate issues
- Performs other work related duties as assigned
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in facilities role
- Good mechanical aptitude and the ability to work with hand and power tools
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, and carpentry
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills; customer service oriented
- Must be organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, and able to multi-task
Pursuant to various local, state, and federal regulations, you must show proof of your full COVID-19 vaccination status prior to your start date. Exemption requests are available for bona fide religious and medical circumstances.
- Ability to push/lift 75 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders
- Bending at waist, sitting, kneeling, climbing, walking, crouching as job may require
- Working in high noise levels requiring hearing protection
- Working around lubricants, solvents, batteries, cleaning fluids, paints
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing