Senior Product Manager - Fleet Software & Customer Platform
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gatik, the leader in autonomous middle mile logistics, delivers goods safely and efficiently using its fleet of light & medium duty trucks. The company focuses on short-haul, business to business (B2B) logistics for the retail industry, enabling its customers to optimize their hub-and-spoke supply chain operations, enhance inventory pooling across multiple locations, reduce labor costs and meet an unprecedented demand for contactless delivery.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a strong technical background and a proven track record managing technically complex hardware/software solutions. In this role, you will lead the design, definition and development of our tools that are critical to connect our self-driving technology, and our fleet and customers through a common platform. Please reach out if you are looking for a highly-impactful role, are a proactive self-starter, and would like to join a fast-paced, execution-oriented team.
- Lead our fleet monitoring and management product suite, responsible for remotely monitoring our AVs and ensuring they’re operating safely and efficiently
- Create the vision for our customer platform, creating a standardized experience for touch points between customers and our AVs
- Work closely with our fleet engineering team, helping the team prioritize features, plan sprints, and execute on the vision
- Work with UI/UX designers and user researchers to create a seamless, user driven product experience
- Identify dependencies on hardware and infrastructure teams and collaborate with them to ensure alignment
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Previous experience working on UI driven, consumer software
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or a related field
- Experience working with UI/UX designers and user researchers
- Experience owning a product end-to-end, from definition to launch
- Experience working with distributed field operations
- MBA or advanced degree in engineering
- Previous experience working with autonomous vehicles or robotics
- Competitive salaries, generous equity, and benefits including medical, dental & vision
- Regularly scheduled on and off-site team building activities
- Free catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Start-up environment where you’ll help shape the culture and have a huge impact
- Work on innovative products and challenging problems with some amazingly talented (and fun) people
- Be at ground zero of the AV revolution!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Delivery Network for the Middle Mile