Senior Product Manager - Autonomy
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gatik, the leader in autonomous middle mile logistics, delivers goods safely and efficiently using its fleet of light & medium duty trucks. The company focuses on short-haul, business to business (B2B) logistics for the retail industry, enabling its customers to optimize their hub-and-spoke supply chain operations, enhance inventory pooling across multiple locations, reduce labor costs and meet an unprecedented demand for contactless delivery.
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager with a strong technical background and a proven track record managing technically complex hardware/software solutions. Please reach out if you are looking for a highly-impactful role, are a proactive self-starter, and would like to join a fast-paced, execution-oriented team.
- Define the Operational Design Domain (ODD), product requirements and create a roadmap for our autonomy stack (Localization, Perception, Planning, Prediction, Controls)
- Collaborate closely with business development, engineering, and operations to optimize our launch routes
- Work closely with each engineering team in the Autonomy org to provide clarity on product definition and ODD parameters
- Work with the systems engineering team to define system and functional requirements for each sub-system
- Leverage a deep understanding of customer needs and industry trends to inform the roadmap, creating buy-in at all levels of the organization
- 7+ years of product management experience
- Previous experience working with Autonomous Vehicles or Robotics
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent
- Experience working with cross-functional, geographically distributed teams
- Ability to drive collaboration between multiple engineering teams and stakeholders across the company
- MBA or advanced degree in engineering
- Experience with working on large, complex systems such as aerospace or automotive
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Delivery Network for the Middle Mile