Senior UI/UX Product Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Gatik, the leader in autonomous middle mile logistics, delivers goods safely and efficiently using its fleet of light & medium duty trucks. The company focuses on short-haul, business to business (B2B) logistics for the retail industry, enabling its customers to optimize their hub-and-spoke supply chain operations, enhance inventory pooling across multiple locations, reduce labor costs and meet an unprecedented demand for contactless delivery.
We are looking for a senior design professional with a track record of building and shipping successful consumer digital products. The ideal candidate will bring the design expertise and discipline to understanding users’ needs, creating new solutions and solving problems focused on how customers and team members engage with our products. Please reach out if you are looking for a highly-impactful role, are a proactive self-starter, and would like to join a fast-paced, execution-oriented team.
- Lead the design of our Fleet Software, Customer Platform, and Remote Assistance products, working with product managers and engineers to build them from the ground up
- Deliver polished UX deliverables, including wire frames, user journeys, high fidelity prototypes, etc.
- Run collaborative user research efforts to gather feedback from our customers and users
- Work with multiple engineering teams to implement the designs you create
- Lead brainstorming sessions with internal stakeholders and external customers
- 7+ years of experience on a design team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, or similar
- Experience with all stages of the design process, from ideation to prototyping to implementation
- Experience with industry standard design tools, such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and Sketch
- Experience with a diversity of UI-focused products
- Experience with human centered design, including interacting with hardware
- Ability to lead large design projects with minimal guidance
- Experience with 3D or animation design
- Experience creating UI guidelines
- Knowledge and/or experience in rapid product development / agile process
- Experience creating marketing assets / illustrations
- Competitive salaries, generous equity, and benefits including medical, dental & vision
- Regularly scheduled on and off-site team building activities
- Free catered lunches, snacks, and drinks
- Start-up environment where you’ll help shape the culture and have a huge impact
- Work on innovative products and challenging problems with some amazingly talented (and fun) people
- Be at ground zero of the AV revolution!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Delivery Network for the Middle Mile