Embedded Software engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Aurora Labs is reinventing remote diagnostics and over the air (OTA) updates for cars and smart devices.
We are using machine learning and artificial intelligence to develop and bring to market a Self-Healing Software solution to future proof the next generation of software-driven innovations.
Our customers are leading vehicle manufacturers, smart device makers and Industry 4.0 companies.
We are looking to hire an Embedded Software Engineer with to be part of an agile team of engineers designing and
developing the products and features that our customers require. Our team is an experienced group of software engineers with a curiosity for innovation and a
passion to make a change in the exciting world of connected cars and smart devices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences/Software development
- Minimum 5 years experience in C programming language on real-time embedded systems
- Working knowledge of MISRA C and ISO 26262 Functional Safety requirements
- Experience in agile development
- Experience with Python
- Experience with AUTOSAR configuration and generation
- Experience with various automotive communication buses CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay Ethernet etc
- Self-motivated to research challenges and solve them independently
- Team player
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Self-Healing Software for Connected Cars