This job is no longer accepting applications.
Aperia Technologies is unlocking a new era of efficiency & profitability for commercial vehicle fleets by developing innovative tire inﬂation hardware & analytics solutions. Inventors of the award-winning Halo™ Automatic Tire Inflator and cloud-deployed Halo™ Connect platform, Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of downtime every week and reduces the environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the “backbone of our economy” into the automation age.
Aperia is hiring a Warehouse Supervisor to oversee all warehouse activities for the revolutionary Aperia Halo Tire Inflator. This position is located in San Leandro and reports to the Director of Operations.
- Manage all Receiving & Warehouse activities
- Supervise warehouse team
- Develop & implement inventory strategies, processes & procedures
- Maintain an organized & clean warehouse
- Develop methods to efficiently & effectively store & deliver materials to all requestors
- Drive inventory accuracy, develop root cause & corrective action for all discrepancies
- Develop & present Inventory metrics
- Minimum of 4 years experience in inventory management with increasing responsibilities
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of all warehouse operations and functional areas, including shipping, receiving, storage, and returned materials
- Extreme attention to detail
- Must thrive in a fast-paced NPI environment
- Solid analytical skills
- Must have extensive experience using & managing MRP systems
- Should have experience in using continuous improvement systems (Lean, 6 Sigma) to achieve operational efficiencies and cost reductions
- Must work flawlessly in a team environment consisting of engineering, sales, installation, quality, accounting & suppliers
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Halo Tire Inflator for Tractors & Trailers