Field Service Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Aperia Technologies is unlocking a new era of efficiency & profitability for commercial vehicle fleets by developing innovative tire inﬂation hardware & analytics solutions. Inventors of the award-winning Halo™ Automatic Tire Inflator and cloud-deployed Halo™ Connect platform, Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of downtime every week and reduces the environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the “backbone of our economy” into the automation age.
Aperia is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic individual to join our Field Technical Support team. This person will interact directly with our clients to exceed customer expectations while executing technical ﬁeld support with a knowledgeable, courteous, and professional manner. Our ﬁeld support team excels in training and technical support in addition to problem-solving and reporting. The successful candidate will have an eagerness to learn, participate, and advance the success of the company. This role is within the commercial vehicle market working directly with ﬂeets.
This is a full-time contract position of 6 months with the potential for permanent hire.
Travel requirements 80-100%.
Nights and weekends may be required at times.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Installation and activation of Halo and Halo Connect.
- Wheel-end work, dash removal, accessing batteries, routing wires.
- Troubleshooting and engineering audits.
- Provide customers with technical support and training in the field as well as via phone and video-call.
- Liaison between customers and internal teams. Sharing knowledge and concerns from install, customer satisfaction, industry specifics, and knowledge gained from the field.
- Responsible for flagging and escalating critical issues to the Field Operations Manager for immediate attention.
- Minimum 5 years work experience.
- Must have comfort and knowledge with a basic tool kit.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new applications.
- Works independently and adapts to changing circumstances.
- Logical problem solver.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Self-driven, reliable, and strives for excellence.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to work in different positions to accomplish tasks in various environments including tight or confined spaces and in extreme weather.
Strong candidates will have:
- Familiarity with Class 7, 8 vehicles.
- Experience working with vehicular maintenance, applications, and telematics.
- Spanish language skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Halo Tire Inflator for Tractors & Trailers