Senior Engineering Program Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Aperia Technologies is unlocking a new era of efficiency & profitability for commercial vehicle fleets by developing innovative tire inﬂation hardware & analytics solutions. Inventors of the award-winning Halo™ Automatic Tire Inflator and cloud-deployed Halo™ Connect platform, Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of downtime every week and reduces the environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the “backbone of our economy” into the automation age.
The Senior Engineering Program Manager will be responsible for leading product development teams in both the delivery of next-generation inflation and mobility products, from concept through release, and in the enhancement of existing products. Successful candidates will bring a combination of technical and engineering acumen, together with people skills and agile cross-functional project management experience to structure projects, identify and retire risks and deliver successful outcomes.
- Works with cross-functional business leadership to frame and charter engineering projects over a broad range of disciplines ranging from the development of complex electro-mechanical devices to network gateways to web applications and data science projects.
- Works closely with the project team to develop the work breakdown and project plan and schedule from the concept phase through the manufacturing release.
- Leads cross-functional and international teams of varying sizes and scope to deliver against plans.
- Reports out on project status, escalates and mitigates risk and issues, and drives organizational decisions.
- Generates and organizes documentation to support internal reports and specifications.
- Manages relationships with vendors and other external partners.
- Establishes and models best practices in project management, and spearheads the development of Aperia’s project management office (PMO).
- BS degree in an engineering or related scientific discipline, MS preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as an engineer in product development or sustaining engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an engineering project or program manager.
- Experience and track record of success working in formal multi-phase cross-functional product development from concept through release. Experience of medium to high volume electromechanical and/or automotive devices preferred.
- IoT, Internet of Things, experience desired.
- Strong technical skills and curiosity are essential.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Formal project management training (e.g. PMP) is a plus.
- Direct experience in Agile software development is a plus.
- Experience in Critical Chain project management methodology is a plus.
If you are a talented and passionate program manager ready to take on a challenging position, please submit your resume and a cover letter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Halo Tire Inflator for Tractors & Trailers