Our mission at Flux is to make EVs practical and affordable for anyone who needs reliable, cost-effective transportation. We are in need of a UI/UX designer who can help build an end-to-end EV leasing platform. From customer education to online ordering and pay-by-the-mile billing, our solution needs to seamlessly incorporate consumer engagement, account management, and vehicle data.
We are backed by well-known investors who have scouted and help scale multiple unicorns in the direct-to-consumer and fintech industries.
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative end-to-end user experiences that optimize among user needs, business goals, and technological realities across web & mobile platforms
- Create user interface design, architecture and functionality according to usability best practices, standards-compliant design and most importantly, user-tested data.
- Come up with the best creative and innovative solutions achieved within timeline and scope.
- Responsible for seeing the idea from the promise to final payoff.
- Contribute to the development of the creative team's culture and quality standards.
- Present and effectively communicate the conceptual vision and foster ideas to help spread storytelling techniques to inspire the team.
- 2+ years of experience in interaction design, product design, service design, or related field
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Expertise conveying ideas and concepts through storyboarding, wireframing, and prototyping
- Mastery of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and others
- An online portfolio demonstrating your strong craft and collaborative process
Nice to have, but not required:
- Consumer-facing fintech, renewable energy, and/or automotive experience
- You drive or want to drive an EV
- You have personally experienced or have family/friends who have dealt with super-commuting, gig economy driving, and/or high-cost auto loan on unreliable gas vehicles
- Healthcare: Coverage to maintain your well-being
- Retirement: 401K plans for all
- Flexible PTO: Hardworking employees need time to recharge their batteries too.
- Flexible work environment: We’re currently remote-first, but will be finding a convenient office space in the Bay Area where we can collaborate effectively and comfortably
- Parental leave: Paid time off for maternity or paternity care
- Technology and home office stipend: Make sure your setup is ideal
We are a team of electric vehicle and clean energy evangelists who have set out to do things differently when it comes to EV adoption. The EVs of today are better and more affordable than many of the gas cars on sale. So why is it that when 70% of the population says they’re interested in EVs less than 3% of all purchases are actually electric? We’re out to change that with innovative customer acquisition and financing solutions.
We welcome and celebrate talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. If you like to do things differently, improve people’s lives, and fight against climate change, perhaps Flux is the place for you?
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Vehicle financing for the electric era