Senior Growth Marketing Manager (Lead)
Swyft is looking for a Senior Growth Marketing Manager (Lead) to be the founding member of our marketing team. Reporting to sales leadership you will own the execution and strategy of all our lead generation programs. You are a self-starter deeply motivated by results and have a bias for action. This role is a high-impact position that has a tremendous amount of opportunity to grow into a marketing leadership role within the next 9-12 months. Above all, you demonstrate a willingness to learn, bring a "ship fast vs. ship perfectly" mentality and get excited at the opportunity of transforming how $1T worth of eCommerce parcels get shipped!
Swyft is a software-enabled B2B marketplace that enables any sized merchant, brand or retailer with same and next-day delivery at rates comparable to 2+ day delivery. Our mission is to create magical delivery experiences for shoppers & help merchants grow sales with the most scalable and flexible same/next-day delivery service.
We aren’t just a shipping and logistics company, we are building the data and framework layer for how a trillion parcels will move within hundreds of cities. Swyft is air traffic control for parcels routed from your favourite store to your door, and you can help us realize this vision. Founded in April 2020, we are fueled by creating delightful customer and employee experience through an experimental and data driven approach. We’ve recently raised over $20M and are backed by the world’s best investors including Inovia Capital, Forerunner Ventures, Golden Ventures, Trucks VC, and Shopify.
- Ideate, create and execute marketing campaigns (search, social, events, content, email) to drive qualified inbound leads based on the ICP defined by sales
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Continuously optimize and analyze the performance of each marketing campaign
- Manage campaign budgets and make business cases for more investment
- Support the creation of a marketing team by creating processes, training and tools
- Bachelors preferred
- 5+ years of experience in growth marketing, demand generation or related
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Expert in analytics, KPI reporting and measurement
- Expert in performance marketing, SEO, content and email marketing
- Iterative learner who fails fast and often
- Brings a "ship fast vs. ship perfectly" attitude
Objectives First 60 Days:
- Deeply understand Swyft’s value proposition to brands and retailers, Swyft’s product offering and the sales cycle
- Create a 90-day marketing campaign plan across multiple segments (search, social, email, content and events) that drive business growth
- Set up the reporting and analytics using a variety of tools
- Launch your first campaign!
- Deliver $250,000 of inbound leads and achieve a lead conversion rate of 20%
Benefits And Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- Centrally located offices in downtown Toronto and Santa Monica (Los Angeles)
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits: we offer competitive health benefits for you and your dependents
- A team invested in your professional development (monthly trainings, education allowance, and more)
- Annual company off-site (pending COVID restrictions)
At Swyft, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let the recruiting team know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delight your customers with affordable same-day delivery