Swyft is a software-enabled B2B marketplace that enables any sized merchant, brand or retailer with same and next-day delivery at rates comparable to 2+ day delivery. Our mission is to create magical delivery experiences for shoppers & help merchants grow sales with the most scalable and flexible same/next-day delivery service.
We aren’t just a shipping and logistics company, we are building the data and framework layer for how a trillion parcels will move within hundreds of cities. Swyft is air traffic control for parcels routed from your favourite store to your door, and you can help us realize this vision. Founded in April 2020, we are fueled by creating delightful customer and employee experience through an experimental and data driven approach. We’ve recently raised over $20M and are backed by the world’s best investors including Inovia Capital, Forerunner Ventures, Golden Ventures, Trucks VC, and Shopify.
Our Operations team is looking for an Operations Coordinator to join the team supporting the daily internal and external operational activities.
- Operational Support including but is not limited to coordination of daily operational activities (order intake, pickup, sortation, dispatching, delivery, and post-delivery investigation), reconciliation of deliveries, and customer support.
- Manage daily intake of customer’s orders and coordinate with partners to ensure smooth, successful operations through the delivery cycle.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues related to sortation, pickup, and deliveries.
- Assist in the improvement, development, and maintenance of operational process flows.
- Maintain excellent customer and partner relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and accuracy.
- Prepare daily reconciliation reports and billing reports for customers on an individual basis.
- Previous experience with customer or operation coordination
- Previous logistics experience a plus
- Highly analytical and strong attention to detail
- Experience with Google Suite, Zendesk, Slack, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- Centrally located offices in downtown Toronto and Santa Monica (Los Angeles)
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits: we offer competitive health benefits for you and your dependents
- A team invested in your professional development (monthly trainings, education allowance, and more)
- Annual company off-site (pending COVID restrictions)
At Swyft, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let the recruiting team know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delight your customers with affordable same-day delivery