Merchant Success Manager
Swyft is a software-enabled B2B marketplace that enables any sized merchant, brand or retailer with same and next-day delivery at rates comparable to 2+ day delivery. Our mission is to create magical delivery experiences for shoppers & help merchants grow sales with the most scalable and flexible same/next-day delivery service.
We aren’t just a shipping and logistics company, we are building the data and framework layer for how a trillion parcels will move within hundreds of cities. Swyft is air traffic control for parcels routed from your favourite store to your door, and you can help us realize this vision. Founded in April 2020, we are fueled by creating delightful customer and employee experience through an experimental and data driven approach. We’ve recently raised over $20M and are backed by the world’s best investors including Inovia Capital, Forerunner Ventures, Golden Ventures, Trucks VC, and Shopify.
The Merchant Success Representative will own the merchant operational relationship and will be responsible for the success of our business relationship with each one of our merchant partners. You will work in conjunction with the commercial team and the product team to ensure a successful customer experience to all our merchants. You will provide a supporting role for the Engineering team in addressing merchant related technical issues and providing feedback on the merchants products’ improvement requirements.
- Execute on our Merchant Success model inclusive of onboarding, daily account management, success planning, and service consumption
- Be responsible for the comprehension and delivery of customers’ last-mile logistics goals as they relate to Swyft’s service, and ensuring that the goal and success criteria are aligned to the services we provide
- Manage all aspects of the Merchant onboarding process including the initial touchpoint, technical integration, and launch
- Act as a liaison to Swyft’s Customer Support Team on behalf of your customers
- Assist customers with any escalated issues and questions pertaining to their Shopper’s deliveries, tracking, the Swyft platform/marketplace, and any other topics on their business with Swyft
- Have a thorough understanding of our success and performance metrics and what levers to pull to influence them
- Expand revenue in existing accounts by working with the Business Operations/Analyst team to identify upsell opportunities through helping our Merchants increase conversions through the proper positioning of the Same Day delivery offering
- Provide ongoing training to clients on the functionality of the Merchant’s Swyft portal, ensuring they are utilizing it to its fullest potential
- Ability to multitask and meet timelines.
- Establish and maintain solid communication with other departments.
- Full understanding of the systems’ functionalities & company operations.
- People oriented fast thinker with a flexible positive attitude.
- Commercial oriented, able to identify opportunities for upgrade in merchant contracts
- Service oriented, build successful relationships with merchants to meet company’s retention targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with priority management based on severity of issue, customer sensitivity, customer and revenue impact
At Swyft, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let the recruiting team know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Delight your customers with affordable same-day delivery