Microsoft D365 F&O Business Systems Analyst-Technical Supply Chain Management
Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team has been steadily working toward our goal of providing safe, affordable, fully electric air transportation that is accessible to everyone. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the congestion below, giving you back that time you’d otherwise spend sitting in traffic. Technology has advanced to the point where designing and operating an all-electric aircraft is completely viable. Our team has been discreetly designing and flight testing this vehicle and is looking for talented individuals to see it through certification and high rate production.
Working as a Technical SCM (Supply Chain Management) Business Systems Analyst in our Santa Cruz location, you will be responsible for the coordination efforts surrounding the development, design, deployment, implementation and training activities for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (D365FO). We are looking for the right person who specializes in the implementation of the Operations side of D365. Using your knowledge of complex and/or discrete manufacturing, you will work with our design, engineering, manufacturing, finance, logistics, and quality teams and oversee the initial configuration and deployment of continuous improvement enhancements after implementation.
- Develop cohesive relationships with certification, engineering, manufacturing, and business teams to build long-term strategies that align design of the application with needs
- Guide projects through to completion with the possibility of rapidly shifting priorities
- Collaborate with process owners and subject matter experts to match requirements with configuration settings and create use cases to test for desired application functionality
- Understand capabilities and identify risks and opportunities of deploying new functionality
- Complete end-to-end system testing, reproduce and debug D365FO application issues
- Leverage the D365FO data model to write SQL queries
- Export and import data from/to D365FO using the data management framework
- Plan, test and deploy D365FO application and platform updates on a routine basis or as needed
- Map data elements between applications, work with support personnel to establish and maintain continued functionality of application interfaces
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Create how-to desktop process documents, end-user training material and other supporting artifacts for new functionalities being deployed to the D365FO system
- Manage D365FO system or application problems, issues or other incidents including Production disruptions.
- B.S. in relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of working experience with Microsoft Dynamics D365FO in full implementation lifecycles with experience across core functional areas
- Demonstrated experience with complex manufacturing and material management practices
- Strong report development experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Power BI with good evidence of working collaboratively with end-user community
- Experience with managing D365FO Cloud environments including Azure VMs and database refreshes in customer managed environments
- Experience configuring D365FO with business and technical requirements in Supply Chain Management (MRP, Procurement & Sourcing, Production Information Management, Inventory Management, Production Control, and Advanced Warehouse Management modules)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to think creatively to solve complex problems
Pursuant to various local, state, and federal regulations, you must show proof of your full COVID-19 vaccination status prior to your start date. Exemption requests are available for bona fide religious and medical circumstances.
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Functional Consultant Associate certification preferred (Exam MB-300 and MB-320)
- Experience integrating ERP with Quality Management Systems & Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Experience with Power Apps and Power Automate
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing practices
- Proficiency with reading technical drawings and specifications
- Strong understanding of the D365 application security model (roles, duties, and privileges)
- Creating, developing, testing and deployment of custom D365FO security roles
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing