Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer
Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team is steadily working toward our goal of creating an affordable, all-electric air transportation system. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the traffic congestion below, giving you back the time that otherwise would have spent sitting in traffic. Since 2009, our team has been making this dream a reality, designing and flight testing a prototype aircraft capable of serving in a network of electric air taxis. We’re looking for talented individuals to join our team as we push onwards toward certifying the aircraft with the Federal Aviation Administration and preparing for commercialization with launch targeted in select markets for 2024.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join this amazing company at a time of extraordinary growth and make a difference on significant long-term projects!
Working as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations Developer in our Santa Cruz location, you will use your D365 software engineering and architecture skills to create innovative solutions that solve
challenging business problems.
We are looking for the right person who specializes in D365 F&O application/functionality development to support implementation and continuous improvement. Using your strong knowledge and experience of D365 F&O application/functionality development you will work as a member of our Business Systems Group and D365 team, in collaboration with our manufacturing, finance, logistics, and quality teams, to support implementation of the various D365 F&O modules and continuous improvement enhancements post implementation.
- Create and develop technical requirements and design specifications for enhancements/modifications/customizations to D365 F&O functionalities
- Develop, test, and deploy required modifications/customizations to existing codes to optimize/maintain D365 F&O applications
- Analyze, characterize, troubleshoot, solve, triage, and manage D365 F&O system or application problems, issues, or other incidents
- Participate in all phases of the D365 F&O application lifecycle management - from analyzing requirements through delivering real solutions, while supporting SDLC Best Practices and driving code development, code version control, testing, deployment, and technical support
- Lead code source/version control setup and migration of code to multiple instances of D365 F&O
- Create and maintain detailed design and technical documents
- Support integrations between different business applications, including iPaaS
- Collaborate with ERP project managers, analysts, and external partners to support the D365 F&O implementation roadmap
- Support risk and compliance initiatives by implementing change control, documentation, review, and approval procedures related to development
Pursuant to various local, state, and federal regulations, you must show proof of your full COVID-19 vaccination status prior to your start date. Exemption requests are available for bona fide religious and medical circumstances.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in relevant area or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of strong Development experience in Dynamics AX 2012 R1-R3/D365 F&O, with at least 2 years of current D365 F&O experience preferred, to include implementation and support
- Firm grasp of the main architecture components of the D365 ecosystem and Finance and Operations apps
- Knowledge of core developer concepts, including technical capabilities, source code and testing frameworks
- Strong knowledge and development skills in:
- Event Handler based modifications/customizations
- Data entity (DMF, OData) extension and development
- Microsoft Visual Studio (VS 2019 preferred)
- Experience with AX/D365 report development to include SSRS, X++ Reports, Electronic Reporting and Power BI
- Experience with integration of D365 F&O with other applications using OData, webservices or third-party applications. Experience implementing EDI interfaces is a plus.
- Experience in managing D365 environments with good understanding of Lifecycle Services (LCS)
- Strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity, and excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced dynamic environment, think creatively, work independently, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Microsoft D365 Finance and Operations App Developer Certification
- ERP functionality development in a Manufacturing environment
- Additional development experience in Java, C++ and .NET
- Multi-site D365 implementation experience
- Azure DevOps experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing