Early Talent Program Manager
Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team is steadily working toward our goal of creating an affordable, all-electric air transportation system. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the traffic congestion below, giving you back the time that otherwise would have spent sitting in traffic. Since 2009, our team has been making this dream a reality, designing and flight testing a prototype aircraft capable of serving in a network of electric air taxis. We’re looking for talented individuals to join our team as we push onwards toward certifying the aircraft with the Federal Aviation Administration and preparing for commercialization with launch targeted in select markets for 2024.
The Early Talent Program Manager will be an integral part of the People team at Joby, dedicated to building out programs around identifying and hiring early in career talent. The goal of these programs is to develop and foster relationships with academic institutions and other organizations to attract and hire a diverse, early in career workforce. The selected candidate will have experience in leading campus, intern and community outreach program initiatives while delivering best-in-class candidate experience along the way. They will design creative recruiting strategies and build a strong network to ensure successful placements throughout the organization.
- Build a sustainable and scalable campus recruiting program, designed at attracting world class talent
- Partner with leaders throughout the organization to align early talent recruiting efforts with business needs and collaborate on hiring strategy
- Plan and attend campus events to build relationships with students and develop a talent pipeline
- Leverage creative ways to engage with current students, including coordinating speakers from the business, hosting career workshops, arranging site visits from student groups, etc.
- Identify and manage relationships with diversity related organizations
- Design an exceptional internship program, ensuring a robust experience for interns
- Generate and produce timely reporting of key metrics and performance indicators to drive decisions and inform our processes and programs
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, including internship program management and early in career hiring
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge of University recruiting best practices
- Experience in managing virtual and in-person recruiting related events
- Passion for delivering an excellent experience to our candidates and internal stakeholders
- Ability to travel during peak recruiting cycles and work flexible hours as needed
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
Pursuant to various local, state, and federal regulations, you must show proof of your full COVID-19 vaccination status prior to your start date. Exemption requests are available for bona fide religious and medical circumstances.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing