Human Resources Project Manager
Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team is steadily working toward our goal of creating an affordable, all-electric air transportation system. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the traffic congestion below, giving you back the time that otherwise would have spent sitting in traffic. Since 2009, our team has been making this dream a reality, designing and flight testing a prototype aircraft capable of serving in a network of electric air taxis. We’re looking for talented individuals to join our team as we push onwards toward certifying the aircraft with the Federal Aviation Administration and preparing for commercialization with launch targeted in select markets for 2024.
Joby is looking for an experienced Human Resources Project Manager to implement and manage critical HR projects and initiatives, working side by side with the Head of People. Resourceful, setech-savvy and fully comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing start-up environment, the HR Project Manager is a critical part of the overall People team as it supports Joby’s goal of launching air service in 2024. This role will be based in our Santa Cruz, CA location.
- Supporting the Head of People in the day-to-day operation of the People Department
- Identify and lead projects to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the People Department
- Establish and manage budgets and timelines across projects, ensuring deadlines are met and stakeholders are appropriately informed
- Drive alignment across the pillars of the People team (i.e. Talent Development, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, etc)
- Prepare executive communications using various methods (i.e. email, PowerPoint, etc) for various internal and external stakeholder audiences
- Act as a human resources subject matter expert in designing programs and solutions for employees
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience in project management, program management, coordination or similar work
- Intermediate to Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office and Google Suite products
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and ability to multitask, prioritize and follow through on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Thorough understanding of human resources laws, best practices and processes
Pursuant to various local, state, and federal regulations, you must show proof of your full COVID-19 vaccination status prior to your start date. Exemption requests are available for bona fide religious and medical circumstances.
- Experience with task management tools including Asana and Jira
- Experience with data visualization
- Experience in a high growth company or start-up environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing