Located in Northern California, the Joby Aviation team is steadily working toward our goal of creating an affordable, all-electric air transportation system. Imagine an air taxi that takes off vertically, then quietly and quickly carries you over the traffic congestion below, giving you back the time that otherwise would have spent sitting in traffic. Since 2009, our team has been making this dream a reality, designing and flight testing a prototype aircraft capable of serving in a network of electric air taxis. We’re looking for talented individuals to join our team as we push onwards toward certifying the aircraft with the Federal Aviation Administration and preparing for commercialization with launch targeted in select markets for 2024.
The Payroll Specialist will be responsible for supporting the bi-weekly payroll cycle, leading compliance audits, documenting our policies and procedures, and providing assistance to employees & managers. The Payroll Specialist will be someone who is highly competent with spreadsheets and possesses an immaculate attention to detail. This position is in our People organization and will interact with everyone in the organization. Therefore, the ability to communicate clearly and concisely is a requirement for this role.
- Support the bi-weekly payroll cycle, such as timecard review and pay data imports
- Perform bi-weekly timecard audits for meal break compliance
- Document policies and procedures
- Maintain and troubleshoot physical time clocks
- Set up payroll in new states and submit timely informational and tax filings
- Exporting payroll data from ADP and preparing reports in Excel, such as an overtime report
- As needed, collaborate with the HRIS Analyst on system implementations and data integrity
- 7 years payroll experience
- Knowledge and experience with ADP WorkforceNow
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (index/match, sumifs)
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Time management
- Experience with manufacturing/production employees
- BS/BA in Human Resources, Business or other related field
Pursuant to various local, state, and federal regulations, you must show proof of your full COVID-19 vaccination status prior to your start date. Exemption requests are available for bona fide religious and medical circumstances.
2+ years of startup experience
Benefits administration experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electric Aerial Ridesharing