LGN is an edge AI company. We provide software to deploy, run and optimise edge AI applications for continuously learning in the real world. We're looking for a full time Product Manager to engage with and understand:
- our customers, their needs and requirements
- our users, their experience, needs, problems and pain points
- our technology, it's capabilities, affordances, touchpoints and interfaces
In order to:
- develop and own our product roadmap
- provide clarity on priorities to our design and engineering team
- help our customers use and understand our product
So that as a company, we:
- effectively productise our software and services
- meet customer and users needs
You will collaborate with our CEO, CTO and senior engineers to develop our product strategy. However, your primary focus is on the here and now. What is the actual experience of engaging with, evaluating and using LGN today? You are not being hired as a project manager or a scrum master. Your job is to provide clarity and direction by producing maps that connect customer needs with product and engineering realities.
Please note that the role can be primarily remote, or can be based on-site in either London or Zagreb. In either case, it requires regular travel to Zagreb for face-to-face sessions (usually on a bi-weekly basis).
It's essential that you have experience of:
- developing or managing software products
- designing and managing product development
- working with highly technical engineers
- working in a small, fast-paced environment
You must be:
- a very clear communicator (in English, written and spoken)
You need craft skills to produce:
- written documentation, requirement summaries and analysis
- system and service design outputs, including flow charts, wireframes, mockups, etc.
It's essential that:
- you can work collaboratively as part of a mutually respectful, multi-disciplinary team
- you are mature, emotionally intelligent and have strong empathy for other people
It would ideal (but not essential) if you had:
- experience working at a high growth startup
- experience of software development
- an understanding of / interest in AI/ML
- any graphic design skills
- fluent Croatian
If you're not sure if you're a fit but you're interested in the role, err on the side of getting in touch. We're looking for the right person ahead of the right background, so we'd definitely love to hear from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Edge AI Under Control.