Senior Technical Recruiter
Gatik, the leader in autonomous middle mile logistics, delivers goods safely and efficiently using its fleet of light & medium-duty trucks. The company focuses on short-haul, business to business (B2B) logistics for the retail industry, enabling its customers to optimize their hub-and-spoke supply chain operations, enhance inventory pooling across multiple locations, reduce labor costs and meet the unprecedented demand for contactless delivery.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter who will be responsible for building and executing the talent acquisition strategy and hiring a variety of roles and seniorities. In this high-impact role, you will also manage resources, optimize processes, and leverage technology to continue building a workforce that supports our mission. Located at our Mountain View CA offices, this visible, strategic role will actively partner with our executive team and department heads on critical sourcing, recruiting, and onboarding processes.
- Partner with software and hardware hiring teams to set and execute on the hiring strategy across a technical area critical to Gatik’s overall growth and success;
- Contribute to the design of Gatik’s staffing policies and workflows, partner with our software and hardware hiring teams to set hiring strategy (e.g., hiring plan, job specifications, interviewing panels, etc.) and achieve hiring goals;
- Be a strategic partner with hiring managers to build comprehensive search strategies and build talent pipelines for roles now and in the future;
- Scale and improve upon existing recruiting practices and processes; optimizing for speed and quality of engineering hires
- Run high-touch leadership searches in partnership with internal stakeholders and potentially external agencies to manage and close critical technical talent for Gatik;
- Be committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce, including participation in driving equity, inclusion, and diversity initiatives within the recruiting process
- Utilize creative resources to identify and attract talented individuals and build role-specific pipelines, while providing a high touch candidate experience;
- Ensure representative pipelines and effectively communicate Gatik / hiring team remit and value proposition to attract and close critical talent for Gatik;
- Influence leadership on, and suggest improvements about, the hiring process using insight gleaned from data and experience partnering with hiring teams;
- Act as a brand ambassador for Gatik, effectively communicating and championing our value proposition to attract and close highly sought-after candidates;
- Engage and assess passive talent by staying abreast of market trends, promoting Gatik milestones, driving recruiting activities, and conducting in-depth interviews; and,
- Provide an efficient yet high-touch and respectful experience for every candidate.
- A minimum of 5+ years of software and hardware engineering recruiting experience and 2+ years of in-house recruiting experience required;
- Experience closing candidates at all levels from early career to senior-level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages;
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships;
- Demonstrated ability to recruit across a variety of technical roles; and
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Deep network of technical talent from past recruiting experience, with a plus in AV space;
- Experience working at a rapidly growing start-up
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Experience recruiting for software engineering teams: data science, computer vision, machine learning, etc.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Autonomous Delivery Network for the Middle Mile