Head of Revenue
Axle keeps the supply chain moving by providing a modern payments platform for the logistics industry. Hundreds of freight brokers trust Axle to manage their working capital, payments, and back office processes.
We’re processing $20M+ in payments each month and growing over 500% year over year, and we’re backed by some of the top freight- and fintech investors in the world, including Crosslink Capital, Anthemis, Techstars, Trucks VC, Flexport, and FJ Labs.
As the Head of Revenue, you will be the most senior revenue leader in the organization. You’ll report directly to the CEO and will take full responsibility for ensuring that our sales, marketing, revops, and partnerships teams work together effectively to deliver exponential growth.
What Excites You:
- Designing and building an expansive revenue organization to predictably deliver growth that exceeds our short-term and long-term growth targets
- Identifying and mentoring emerging leaders
- Building systems, processes, and incentive structures that empower our sales reps to achieve their maximum potential
- Taking a hyper-analytical approach to sales and marketing. You see spreadsheets full of data as assets, not obstacles
- Playing a key role in shaping the company’s overall business strategy and culture as an influential member of the executive team
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay + Generous Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote with Quarterly In-Person Retreats
- Home Office Build-Out Allowance
- Professional Development Budget
- Healthcare Reimbursement for Premiums and Medical/Dental/Vision Expenses
- Phone and Internet Reimbursement
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- 401K Program
We see Axle as a constant work in progress, and the same is true of our people: for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We want to work in the company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help others in the short-term and to push them to grow over the long-term.
At Axle, we don’t just accept our differences. We celebrate them. Axle is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-One Financial Platform for Modern Freight Brokers