Axle keeps the supply chain moving by providing a modern payments platform for the logistics industry. Hundreds of freight brokers trust Axle to manage their working capital, payments, and back office processes.
We’re processing $20M+ in payments each month and growing over 500% year over year, and we’re backed by some of the top freight- and fintech investors in the world, including Crosslink Capital, Anthemis, Techstars, Trucks VC, Flexport, and FJ Labs.
What you’ll do:
- Email workflows and automation in Hubspot
- Automating Google Analytics reporting and reconciling with Hubspot reporting
- Posting & Reporting on Axle Social Accounts
- Owning the Axle reviews workflows with Reviews.io, Alignable & Vocal Video
- Coordinating postal mail workflows
- Supporting Conference initiatives - ordering swag, coordinating with conference rep to deliver blurbs, logos, etc
- Maintaining inventory of content pieces and marketing materials
- Assisting with content calendar and content reviews
- Other duties as assigned
The experience you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of Marketing experience
- Strong familiarity with Hubspot
- Strong familiarity with Google Analytics
We see Axle as a constant work in progress, and the same is true of our people: for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We want to work in the company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help others in the short-term and to push them to grow over the long-term.
At Axle, we don’t just accept our differences. We celebrate them. Axle is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-One Financial Platform for Modern Freight Brokers