Talent Acquisition Specialist, Technical
Axle keeps the supply chain moving by providing a modern payments platform for the logistics industry. Hundreds of freight brokers trust Axle to manage their working capital, payments, and back office processes.
We’re processing $20M+ in payments each month and growing over 500% year over year, and we’re backed by some of the top freight- and fintech investors in the world, including Crosslink Capital, Anthemis, Techstars, Trucks VC, Flexport, and FJ Labs.
What Excites you:
- Building our company brand and driving the Axle mission
- Fast paced, ever changing environment
- Working directly with senior leadership and collaborating on new ideas to bring in top talent
- Finding, prospecting, and recruiting the market's top technical professionals
What you’ll do:
- Manage inbound and outbound technical (Engineering and Product) candidates from end-to-end
- Heavily source qualified tech professionals
- Schedule and coordinate interviews and work closely with the Engineering and Product leaders.
- Work closely with our technical leads in planning hiring needs
- Help build the technical recruiting brand at Axle
- Ability further implement recruiting best practices
The experience you’ll bring:
- Minimum ~5 years of relevant work experience as a technical acquisition specialist in the tech field
- Direct experience as a recruiter or startup recruiter during a growth phase
- Build the brand, recruitment marketing
- Strong knowledge in engineering specific hiring
- Success in sourcing technical hiring
- Multi-tasking, time management, organizational and planning skills
- Strong Sourcing Skills
- Great communication skills
What we offer:
- Generous Option (Equity) Grant
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote
- Quarterly Offsites
- Home Office Build-Out Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance
- Healthcare Reimbursement for Premiums and Medical/Dental/Vision Expenses
- Cell Phone Plan Reimbursement
- Home Internet Reimbursement
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- 401K Program
We see Axle as a constant work in progress, and the same is true of our people: for all of us, we believe the best is yet to come. We want to work in the company of warm, inclusive people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. The kind of people who are committed to going out of their way to help others in the short-term and to push them to grow over the long-term.
At Axle, we don’t just accept our differences. We celebrate them. Axle is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All-in-One Financial Platform for Modern Freight Brokers